If you have any enquiries, please fill in the following contact form and we will get back to you in due course.
The JDPA is a not-for-profit organisation which has been created by and for its members. In the process of joining the JDPA and in the processes of connecting to and registering with this website certain information is collected relating to you, and the session that is maintained by the web services.
All information gathered will be used solely for the legitimate purposes of the JDPA and will not be shared with third parties without your prior consent. Where such data is required for the security of the session or for the operation of the website this information will only be retained by the site or your web browser for the duration of the session (cookies) and will not be used for any other purpose, preventing cookies at the browser may prevent certain features of the web service from running and may affect your experience of the website including the ability to log on.
Should you wish to revoke consent for any of the purposes set out by the JDPA your rights under the relevant data protection laws will be honored, subject to any legal or regulatory obligations that may be in force over the JDPA. These rights include but are not limited to the rights:
• to know all personal information held by the JDPA that relates to you,
• to prevent the JDPA from processing your information for any or all reasons,
• the right to erase your data from the JDPA systems and relevant records,
• the right to stop communications to you (whether by electronic or other means)
• the right to complain to the Jersey data Protection commissioner
• and any other rights afforded to you under law.
These rights can be exercised by communicating directly to the JDPA by email, or by contacting the commissioner directly.
The full text of our Privacy Notice including links to the Information Commissioner’s (OIC) website is found in full in our Privacy Notice.